Based in Coolaroo, our client is a leading Australian manufacturer and supplier of packaging solutions specialising in retail displays and industrial packaging.
Several ongoing temporary opportunities have become available for Machine Operators who are available for immediate start with a great work ethic. Day, Afternoon and Night shift positions available. Prior machine operating experience highly desired.
The successful candidates will be robust, reliable and available to work Monday to Friday. Your responsibilities can include:
- Machine setups
- Setup and run automated production machinery
- Load and unload finished products with electric pallet jacks
- Forklift Operation (highly desirable but not essential)
- Lifting up to 20kg (certain machines only)
- Working in a small close knit team environment
The Successful Candidates
To secure a position, you will be required to possess the following:
- Strong literacy skills to understand drawings and diagrams
- Previous experience as a machine operator (highly desirable but not essential)
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Be able to promote a positive OHS culture and abide by all safety directions
- LF Forklift Licence (highly desirable but not essential)
- Available for training on day shift as required
The Next Step
If you are available to commence work immediately, want to work close to home and have the above experience, then press the APPLY NOW button!