Our client, based in the heart of the western suburbs, is a leading manufacturer of industrial supplies to clients across Australia.
Our client is now seeking to appoint a Temporary Customer Service Assistant to provide outstanding customer service to their existing customer base and complete administration tasks for the short term.
Based initially in Derrimut and soon moving to Truganina, you will be performing a range of administrative duties and providing customer service. Key duties include:
- Answering incoming calls as required
- Data entry into their in-house system
- Word processing using MS Excel and MS Word
- Filing and scanning of documents
The Successful Candidate
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated and well-organised administrator who can work not only within a team environment but also autonomously when required.
In addition, you will possess:
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Intermediate – MS Excel and MS Word
- Proven administration and customer service background
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong eye for detail
- Accurate data entry skills
- Available to work 8:30am to 5pm, Monday-Friday (must be able to work on-site)
In return for your expertise, we can offer you a competitive casual rate plus superannuation and a fantastic company culture.
If you enjoy being part of a positive team, please forward a copy of your resume’ in word format by clicking the APPLY NOW button.